One of the most common errors is HP Envy 4520 Printer Says Offline in the HP Printers series. Due to connection problems, damaged or faulty cartridges, wrong configured IP Address, printer screen not displaying devices, etc. It is wastage of time and effort during work if a printer refuses to print or displays Printer Offline. Nowadays, a printer is an essential component of work as it maintains professional to personal paperwork. This issue can occur in any printer, either wired or wireless, due to any particular reason. Sometimes, the printer is online and accepting commands but still gives an offline output.
Steps to Resolve HP Envy 4520 Printer Say Offline issue:
There can be more than a particular reason why an HP Envy 4520 Printer is saying offline even when it is online and accepting print jobs from the connected peripheral devices. However, in the end, it still shows an offline error.
The most common reason for an HP Printer being offline is the improper connection between the printer and peripheral devices.
The wrong configuration of the IP address is the second most common reason for an HP Printer being offline.
Follow these steps to configure the IP address properly:
- Open the Settings of your HP Printer.
- Go to the Networking tab using the up-down buttons and click on it.
- Select the IP address in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Manual Setting option and enter the accurate IP address.
These steps will let you resolve the error caused due to a wrong configured IP address.
Quick steps to Resolve HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline issue:
- Go to the Device and Printers option following with the Start menu button.
- Right click on your HP Envy 4520 Printer icon to access the See what’s printing section.
- Go to the Use Printer Offline section and unselect the checkbox.
- Wait for a while, when your Envy Printer comes online then test a print job to check out the printer’s functioning.
- If the printer doesn’t come online, then disconnect your printer from your computer system and plug it out from the power cord.
- Wait for a while, plug in your printer to the power cord, and turn it on.
- Reconnect the printer to your computer system.
- Wait for a moment, now your HP Envy 4520 Printer is ready to print.
For More detail visit:- 123.hp.com