The HP Photosmart 5520 Printer is a device which is very good quality printers and software as well. The HP company is a company which will provide you with a lot of different kinds of printers as well. There could be many printer series with lots of features for the customer to choose from the options.
They are suitable for homes and oﬃces. A lot of printers are nowadays also equipped with internet functioning like the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer and they can be used in a manner which is very simple to use and also to setup as well.
But in the process of using the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer sometimes there may be issues that the printer does not printer. This could be due to a number of different reasons. You have to make sure you identify what the problem is with the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer not printing.
Once you have identiﬁed the problem due to which this is happening, then it will be easier to ﬁx it on your own.
There are some possible options given in the list below. Try and see if some of the options apply to your printer to check what is the reason due to which the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer is not printing.
- The ﬁrst thing that you can do is to make sure that the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer has been setup properly.
- This can be done by making sure it has adhered to the manual given at the time of purchase.
- The connection of the printer should be working well.
- Make sure you have an internet connection which is working fast as well.
- The router should be placed close to the HP Photosmart 5520 Printer to prevent or more connection errors from happening.
- You can also ensure the printer driver software has been installed on your computer and has been on working properly as well.
- This can be done by using the 123.hp website to download and install the printer driver software and then follow the instructions given in the dialog boxes to set it up properly as well.
- An important part and could be causing errors as well is if you check the power plugs properly.
- You can also check if the printing tray is setup properly and has been connected. The printer logjam shouldn’t be there. The printing paper should be placed.
- Check the ink cartridge to check if it is working properly too.
We hope that you will be satisfied with the solution given by us regarding the printer problem. Our team is always available for your Printer related any problem any time 24 x 7. Call our Toll-Free Number.
Also Read:- How to Fix My HP Printer is not Printing